Location: Bethesda, MD
Reports to: Marketing Programs Manager
Radius Travel, a growth company that delivers global travel programs for multinational companies through a network of best-in-market agencies, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Associate who will provide support to the Radius Marketing department.
An exciting opportunity for a bright self-starter to join a progressive marketing team where input is valued and exposure to a wide range of departments and projects is guaranteed, this position will be a good fit for someone who is interested in blending the ‘science’ of Salesforce administration with the ‘art’ of marketing. Successful candidates will be comfortable thinking through operational and technical processes and have an eye for improving existing system methods.
- Serves as Salesforce.com administrator, providing training of new employees, resolving user questions about the system as they arise, and periodically auditing the data to ensure accuracy
- Manages day-to-day execution of outgoing corporate emails
- Supports and content manages private website for Radius members and partners
- Processes incoming prospect information in corporate contact database and otherwise
- Coordinates Marketing budget, including invoice processing, accruals and budget reconciliations
- Supports maintenance of corporate website through content and image changes, as directed
- Fulfills graphic and branding requests
- Aids in management of Radius Travel social media profiles and online communities
- Provides other support to marketing and communications efforts as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or HTML coding preferred
- Detail- and process-oriented, with strong organization skills
- Ablility to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team-player with an eagerness to learn
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter along with your resume to HR@radiustravel.com and indicate the job title in your subject line.
Learn more about careers at Radius Travel.