Location: Bethesda, MD
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Strategic Planning & Analysis
The Hotel Program Operations Specialist's main responsibility is to manage RADIUS' Global Hotel Program operationally, including hotel solicitation, database updating, and billing.
- Manage RADIUS Global Hotel Program operationally including hotel solicitation, contract management, database updating, and billing using multiple tools, including: Lanyon, RADIUS hotel database, Salesforce, TravelCLICK data, hotel performance data
- Process hotel files – ensure accuracy, enter paper contracts as needed
- Work closely with Supplier Relations and RADIUS IT team to determine the most efficient processes to ensure valid hotel data, access, contract fulfillment, and reporting
- Communicate with agencies (rate access, updating PCC/IATAs in RADIUS system, etc.) and hotels as needed (hotel acceptance, rate loading results, program questions, Marketing upsell, etc.) Activate and load hotels and clients into the Hotel Program database
- Sales Support – deliver data (YOY program stats, hotel/agency production) to support global sales team
- Various support tasks related to Hotel Program operations
- Provide on-going Help Desk information support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with focus on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Organized self-starter who can take direction, take initiative, and manage multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work productively in team dynamic and in project leader position
RADIUS maintains a casual work environment and respects a healthy work/life balance. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes company paid insurance, 401(k), and the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a global team of like-minded professionals.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter along with your resume to HR@radiustravel.com and indicate the job title in your subject line.
Learn more about careers at RADIUS.